Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Finally, a nice front porch!

I finally was able to put something significant on my front porch.  I always felt like it was so big when I was on the front porch, and wanted to make it feel welcoming.  This year was my year to do just that.  I finally settled on this wicker bench and chair.
What makes it even better are these AMAZING flowers that came from a farm about 40 minutes from my house.  I fell in love with so many of their arrangements, but settled on this one.  In the centers of the orange flowers are a splash of purple and white.
Here's a view of the bench (ignore the tags on the pillow, guess it's time to remove them):
And on the way to the porch, I added a pot with some more colorful flowers, close to where the geraniums are coming back from last summer!
I'm so in love with spring!  What's your favorite part of spring?

1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful! I wish I had a porch :) My favorite part of spring is the warm evenings and a sun that doesn't set until 8pm.

    ReplyDelete