Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


It was a quiet Thanksgiving for our family.  Many family members opted out of the big gathering this year.  It was kind of sad, I felt like there was something missing.  But we still had our nice meal topped off with pumpkin pie.  I whipped up some fresh whipped cream for the pie. 

So I'd really like to know: what is your FAVORITE part of Thanksgiving day?

Here are some ideas, or you may have one of your own:
  • Turkey
  • Gravy
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Seeing family that you don't ordinarily see
  • Sharing with everyone what you're thankful for
  • Having the day off from work
  • Checking out the ads for Black Friday
Please click on comments to leave a comment and tell me your favorite.

1 comment:

  1. The post-meal sleepies and spending time with my family. I love having they day off to relax and look at sales papers. I love it ALL!

    ReplyDelete