Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Baby Shower Card...

There was a baby shower at work for some coworkers. I was asked to create a card, and of course, I did! I needed to make something fast, so I pulled out my Sizzix die cuts and created this baby boy with argyle overalls, by using some cute Designer Series papers from Stampin' Up! A coordinating paper was used as the blankie underneath, simply cut an angle to fit the card. The blue cardstock is Buckaroo Blue from Stampin' Up. On the fly, I came up with the idea to use a button, upside down, as a pacifier! See the close up to see how cute it looks as one:I used my "baby blessings" sentiment (by Wordsworth) in Chocolate Chip ink on Blush Blossom cardstock (same color used for baby skin), distressed the edges of that as well as the layer of kraft cardstock. This turned out really cute, and was very fast to make.

2 comments: