Monday, January 18, 2010

New Year, New Beginnings... Better Organization!


I vowed to clean up the upstairs bonus room, where we have a home office/craft room.  I also have some gates to allow plenty of play space for the kids.  On one wall above my "paper crafts" workspace, I added 3 small curtain rods to hang my punch collection.  I think (looking back) that towel bars would have been a little better, but I spent $12 for the 3 rods, so this was an inexpensive option for me. 


I also bought 2 more curtain rods for $12 more, and $10 for a really pretty full sheet set.  The background is white and has grey damask print.  It feels like microfiber fabric, very soft.  I made curtains to cover up shelving behind the door, which will mask the appearance of storing a bunch of craft supplies and tools.  I also made a drape below my papercraft workspace with a $2.50 tension rod.  I still have enough fabric to make another drape under the sewing workspace, but have not yet made it because the tension rod I bought was too wide. 


I have been knee deep in projects, and will be sharing more soon.  Also, I have really been enjoying time with my family and focusing [first] on them.  I still am preparing my wine bottle craft step-by-step instructions from Christmas, which I will definitely be sharing.   Until then, enjoy yourselves!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday! I have given you a Best Blog award! Please stop by my blog for intructions :)

    ReplyDelete